1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings. We believe that the Scriptures (as supreme and final authority in faith and life) are indispensable in nurturing believers in spiritual growth within the Family of God and for effective service in the Kingdom of God.
2. We believe in one God, holy and eternal, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, manifesting Himself in Three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - one in nature, attributes, power and glory.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was only begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that He died upon the cross a vicarious substitutionary death, thereby making atonement for the sin of the world. We believe that He is the only Redeemer, and that His atonement is sufficient for the sins of all the world, and effective for all who believe.
5. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. We believe that the fruit and gifts of the Spirit are subservient to the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe that the church is the body of Christ, a spiritual organism composed of all born-again persons in this present age. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. The primary mission of the church is to witness concerning the Head, Jesus Christ, to live in a manner consistent with the grace of God, to preach the gospel among the nations, and to perform works of service.
7. We believe in the personal, visible, bodily and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that His second advent is essential to the fulfillment of God's plan for this age.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.